Kids Konnect is dedicated to ensuring children and young people in Out Of Home Care reach their full potential. In order to achieve this we support and provide agency staff and foster carers with best practice psychological support and intervention.
We are specialists in the provision of consultation, training and assessment services directly to agency staff, carers and children. Kids Konnect is on the panel of Family Group Conference Facilitators for FACS.
We are confident we can meet your expectations and have fostered strong and lasting relationships with many agency staff and caseworkers.
- experienced Psychologists and Social Workers who have both evidence-based and experiential expertise in the Child Protection and Out Of Home Care field
- ongoing email communication to keep you informed and up-to-date on progress
- a quick and easy referral process that guides you through all information required in a time efficient manner
- availability to discuss any potential referral at any time during the process, directly with the assessor
- assessments tailored to meet FACS requirements and best practice
- comprehensive reports delivered on-time and with realistic and best practice recommendations that are in the best interests of the child
- complementary consultations to assist Caseworkers in understanding and analysis of report.