Professional services based on expertise and respect
Director, Briget Gurton and our team of Psychologists and Social Workers are skilled communicators and assessors who will treat you with respect and compassion. They will work alongside you to develop effective strategies and tools to assist the child positively cope with the challenges they face.
While focussed on providing solutions and assessments that are first and foremost in the best interests of the child, we also seek to improve the lives of those caring for them, whether families, foster carers, caseworkers or other agency staff.
Why choose us?
Kids Konnect offers the following:
- outcomes that are in the best interests of the child
- highly qualified staff – over 50 years combined experience and committed to ongoing training and study
- Aboriginal Consultants available for consultation or assessments
- personal service and tailored solutions
- respectful and compassionate approach
- effective and practical solutions and strategies
- evidence-based, on-time quality assessments for caseworkers and agency staff.
See Our Team.